Organisations, Societies & Associations
Edinburgh Festival Fringe Insurance
Welcome to Insurance for the Edinburgh Festival Fringe with Rees Astley, this is a special, low cost facility designed in consultation with the Edinburgh Fringe Society for individuals or groups (working together) who visit the festival.
- Easy to arrange, you may purchase a policy on this website.
- List of acceptable activities and professions provided on site. If you cannot see your activity listed give us a call, as cover may still be available.
- Premiums start from as little as £75 for Public & Products Liability and £140 for Employers Liability & policy operates for 12 months from the date you effect cover.
- Damage to equipment cover available worldwide for UK residents.
- Employers Liability cover available up to £10m limit.
- Public Liability cover provided worldwide for UK residents (excluding working inside the USA or Canada) for up to a maximum of 6 Months.
- Cover available for foreign nationals temporarily working in the UK.
- Public and Products Liability covers £2m or £5m including or excluding the use of heat. (Heat warranty will apply)
For a full list of cover details please click... (here)
Who We Cover
We CAN cover activities in the following categories;
- Theatre / Comedy / Cabaret / Children’s shows
- Music / Opera
- Dance / Physical
- Circus Skills activities
- Street Performers
We CAN NOT cover activities in the following categories;
- Knife throwing or similar objects at humans and animals
- Acts involving large Pyrotechnics displays, i.e Firework displays
- Acts involing Hypnotists, Bar Games, Human Fly
We MAY cover activities in the following categories, please call 01686 626019 for a quotation;
- Events / Exhibitions / Venues
- Acts involving small Pyrotechnics displays
- Acts involving manual labour (what is manual labour?)