We recognise that all agents seem the same, which makes it hard to choose the right team when you come to buy your insurance. So what makes Rees Astley different and why choose us?
- First, our primary focus is on providing cost effective insurance solutions for the self employed or small businesses operating within defined markets. This is a specialist scheme that benefits those working in the Entertainments, and Arts and Crafts industries throughout the United Kingdom.
- Second, Rees Astley is a private business. Therefore, the directors that run each and every one of our offices have a personal stake in making the business a success, a success that can only be achieved by keeping clients happy.
- Third, The peace of mind that the insurances are underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited a well established and quality insurer with an A rating from Standard and Poors.
Performing & Creative Arts Scheme, Summary of Cover
The Summary of Cover is in a PDF format which may be viewed... (here).
The guidance and/or advice contained within the website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at customers in the UK
Bespoke cover for the Entertainment Industry and the Arts and Crafts Industry.
A policy that provides cover for the self-employed and small business with up to 6 manual workers. Available for a wide range of activities, with optional employers' liability and or equipment cover.
It is the ideal choice for small businesses and the self-employed, providing peace of mind by giving protection against many of the risks likely to be faced, as well as the flexibility to choose the level and extent of cover to meet individual requirements.
Summary of benefits:
- Easy to arrange. Either telephone or complete the Fact Find on this website.
- List of acceptable activities and professions provided on site. If you cannot see your activity listed give us a call, as cover may still be available.
- Premiums start from as little as £75 a year for Public and Products Liability and £140 a year for Employers Liability dependent upon criteria requested.
- Damage to equipment cover available worldwide for UK residents.
- Employers Liability cover available up to £10m limit.
- Public Liability cover provided worldwide (excluding USA/Canada) for UK residents.
- Cover available for foreign nationals temporarily working in the UK.
- Cover includes scheme member to scheme member liability.
- Choice of two Public and Products Liability covers - £2m or £5m including or excluding the use of heat. (Heat warranty will apply)
- Policy operates for 12 months from the date you effect cover.
- Over 260 different activities covered plus Brass Bands, Jazz Bands, Folk Bands, Rock Bands, Orchestras, Choirs, Quartets and Entertainment and Promotion Agents.
- We now cover small businesses with a maximum of 6 people